123.hp.com/setup – HP Printer Guides
- Place your hp printer on a flat surface and remove all tapes surrounding the printer.
- Connect your HP Printer with a Power cord and turn ON it.
- Load the fresh paper type into the input paper tray.
- Install the HP Original INK Cartridges for high-quality prints.
- From 123 HP Printer click OK to print the alignment page.
- Once the alignment page starts printed, place the paper on the hp scanner glass.
- When scanned successfully completed HP Printer Setup process gets completed. printer and download the 123 hp printer driver.
- To download HP printer software to set up your printer.
- Enter your printer model number and get your printer setup software and drivers.
- We guide you all major desktop operating systems, and data recovery.
- Get simple and easy directions to install your 123 hp printer.
- Also, troubleshoot issues with your hp printers instantly.
Choose Your 123.hp.printer
Find your product information for quick identification of HP Printer Setup. 123.hp.com/setup provides functions like printing, scanning, copying, faxing, and more. HP printers are compatible with devices like computers, laptops, and mobiles. 123 HP Printer are user-friendly devices.
HP Deskjet Printers
123 HP Deskjet is mainly designed for home printing comes will all essential features like easy printing, copy, and scanning. It provides you with HP’s smart printing that keeps you more secure, productive, and sustainable. HP Deskjet All-in-One Printer Best for home printing. Print speeds of max up to 7.5 pages per minute in color and in black 5.5 pages per minute.
HP Envy Printers
For everyone in the family. Print and scan documents, photos, and more. Set up and connect with Wi-Fi. Activate the HP+ Smart Printing System and get 6 free months of Instant Ink. Hp Envy printer is intended to work only with cartridges that have new. Regular firmware updates will maintain printer efficiency. Download hp printer driver from hp’s official webpage.
HP Officejet Printers
Are you searching for the best printer for your office or small business, then HP Officejet printers are the best option This printer comes with many best features Print, Scan, copy, wireless print, fax. To enjoy all the features of this printer, install the latest printer driver and software. We guide you with printer setup and driver download and installation. All Officejet printers support Windows and Mac OS.
HP Officejet Pro Printers
HP Officejet Pro printers provide top-quality print, copy, scan, and fax with advanced features. With your Windows or MAC OS, connect your printers through a wired or wireless connection. To make use of all the upgraded printer features, install the compatible HP printer driver. Officejet Pro range up to 1,250 pages per month at speeds of up to 20 pages per minute in black and 16 pages per minute in color.
123.hp.com – 123 HP Printer Setup
123 HP Printer Setup
- To begin hp printer setup, Unbox printer and place it on a plane surface.
- Now clear all the packing materials from the 123hp printer.
- Connect the new HP printer to the wall outlet.
- Turn on the HP printer and wait up until it gets silent.
- Once done install the hp ink cartridges.
- Load papers into the printer input tray and install hp printer software.
- Now connect HP printer and computer to the home network.
- Next, install hp drivers software compatible with Windows and MAC.
Driver Download and Install
- 123.HP.Printer supports both Windows and MAC OS.
- From Hp.com official site find the latest HP Printer driver.
- Make sure HP Printer Software compatible with your OS.
- Download the 123 HP Printer Driver from 123.hp.com.
- Once the 123 hp driver download completed, run the hp printer software.
- 123 HP Printer Driver software helps to connect with your computer.
- Hp Printer driver supports you to print, copy and scan documents.
- HP Print Scan Doctor helps you to troubleshoot printer issues.
HP Printer USB Connection
- First turn on the printer for Hp printer USB setup.
- On your computer go to Settings, click on Printers and Device.
- Connect the USB port to the computer and hp printer.
- Now connect the LAN cable to the computer and printer.
- Visit the 123.hp.com official page and enter the printer model.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download the HP printer driver.
- Double click on the downloaded file to run the setup.
- Choose USB once pop-up appears to connect.
- Follow the on-screen directions to complete the driver installation.
- Complete the 123.hp.com driver setup process and go for a test print.
123hpcom Printer Wireless Setup
- Turn on the computer and check for the Wi-Fi connection.
- Visit hp’s official website and enter the printer model in the search.
- HP Printer drivers should be compatible with your operating system.
- Download the drivers and start installing the 123.hp.com/setup manual.
- From the printer’s control panel choose select and tap on wireless.
- Now the available Wi-Fi names will appear on the printer screen.
- Select your Wi-Fi network name and enter the password.
- Follow the on-screen directions to finish the wireless setup.
- Try to print a document to ensure the printer is connected to wireless.
How to setup HP wireless printer
From HP’s wireless direct and Wi-Fi Direct features to set up your HP Printer Wireless Setup. Connect the Wi-Fi support devices like Smartphones, tablets, or PCs to your HP printer to set up the wireless network connection without the help of a router. Wi-Fi Direct allows helps you to print wirelessly. For that, you need to download hp printer software on your computer from 123.hp.com official web page.
HP Printer Wireless setup for Windows
- Turn On your 123.hp.com/setup printer and computer.
- Ensure your hp printer and computer are connected to the same network.
- Place printer close to the router for good wireless signal strength.
- Do not connect your HP printer to a guest network.
- There are various methods to connect your printer to wireless.
- Here the follow the method used is Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Find the icons on the HP printer’s control panel.
- Choose the Settings icon on the printer’s control panel and click Network.
- Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard and view available networks.
- Select the network name and type the password.
- Once done, the light started blinking on the control panel which indicates that your hp printer starts searching for the wireless network.
- A stable light indicates that your hp printer wireless setup is done.
HP Printer Wireless setup for Mac
- Turn On your hp printer and computer, and connect to the same network.
- Disconnect the USB cable from your printer and use the Wireless Setup.
- Go to the hp printer Control Panel and choose the Wireless Setup menu.
- Choose the network name from the list of available networks.
- A stable wireless light shows you that the connection is completed.
- Delete the printer driver from your MAC, If the network name is not displayed.
- Again Download the hp printer driver from the 123.hp.com/setup site and install it on your Mac system.
- Check if the setup file is available in the .dmg format.
- Choose the mode of connection as Wireless and go with the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup.
- Make sure you download the latest updated software.
123.hp.com/setup Support Works
123 HP Printer Support
123.hp.com ePrint Setup
- ePrint is a service enabled on your HP Printer.
- Start printing from any corner of the world provided you have an active Internet connection.
- HP Printer should be ePrint enabled.
- To enable ePrint, set up Web Services on your 123 HP PrinterSetup
- Web Services Set Up: On the Home screen, touch the HP ePrint icon.
- Accept terms and conditions to enable Web Services.
- Make sure the HP Web Services have been set up.
- Click the ePrint icon on the Home screen and you will get your HP 123 Printers email address.
- On your computer setup or any other device open your email application.
- Email the document to be printed to your hp printer’s email address.
123 HP AirPrint Setup
- AirPrint helps you connect wirelessly to your ePrint enabled printer.
- Start printing to your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch with the Apple iOS v4.2 and later OS.
- Ensure your 123.hp.com/setup printer and Apple device like iPhone should be connected to the same wi-fi.
- From the AppStore download Apple AirPrint onto your Apple device.
- Make note of your wireless Network name SSID and Password.
- Connect your 123 HP Com Printer and Apple device to your wi-fi network.
- Open any document and tap AirPrint App.
- Select your HP network setup and tap on a print document.
- Print any web application, email, or photo that supports Apple AirPrint.
- You can also change the Page Range as your requirement.
123 HP Com Cloud Print Setup
- These printers connect directly to the web.
- Make sure your 123 HP Printer is cloud-ready or is ePrint capable.
- Open Google chrome and new tab open chrome:// devices.
- Click My Devices and check if your HP 123 Printer is listed.
- If 123 HP Printer is listed, then your Google cloud print setup is registered.
- Click Manage to view the registered Google Cloud Print printers.
- If listed under New Devices, click Register and print a confirmation page.
- In some printers, you can register from the printer’s control panel.
- If HP Printer is not listed, make sure your setup is connected to the network or try connecting with your printer’s email address.
123 HP Printer Setup for Windows & Mac
- Windows OS is commonly used and is also the most familiar.
- This operating system is most feasibility and user-friendly.
- Similarly, HP Printer Support installation with the windows OS 123.hp.com/setup is easy when compared to other.
- The MAC OS is special for its security this can also connect the HP Printer.
- This can be done by using the setup 123.hp.com/setup available on the HP Official website.
- The Installation process can be done using the 123 HP printer software.
123 Hp Printer Troubleshooting
During 123 hp com Printer Setup, HP Printer Software Installation issues are the Most Common problems. Usually, driver installation errors can be recognized by any error codes. Most of the errors are happened by non-compatible and old 123.hp.com/setup Drivers. These errors can be solved by Hp scan doctor.
HP Printer offline issue
- Printer offline appears on your printer’s control panel and computer.
- Hp Printer offline error occurs when there is no communication between your printer and computer.
- Turn Off your Mac device, wait for a few seconds, and connect the printer USB cable.
- If the printer makes noise when turned on, check the connection.
- Stop proceeding further until the connection becomes secure.
- Hp printer listed on the PC, it means it is connected to the computer Reboot your printer, and wait until it becomes idle.
- Close all the programs and software running on the PC.
- Disconnect the printer power cable.
- Reconnect the USB cable and restart the printer & computer.
HP Printer won’t print
- Connect one end of the cable to the printer and the other end to the PC.
- On your computer open the control panel and go to Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on your printer’s name and set it as the default printer.
- Replace the 123 hp ink cartridge if the ink level is low.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait for it to settle in its position.
- Insert the ink cartridges into their respective slots and press them gently.
- Now Your 123.hp.com/setup printer will start printing an alignment page.
How to solve paper jam issue
- Curled or wrinkled papers are the main reason for the paper jam issue.
- Use only the 123.hp.com/setup recommended papers.
- Turn Off your hp printer while removing the jammed papers.
- Use a flashlight to clear paper jam inside your printer.
- Removing jammed paper from your device turned On, may lead to damage.
- Use both hands to remove the jammed papers.
- If the sheet gets torn, it may lead to a furthermore issue.
- Remove any loose paper that is stuck in the input tray.
- More solutions to resolve this issue are available on hp’s official site.
HP Printer fix ink cartridge issue
- By pushing the power button turn On your 123.hp.com/setup printer.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and for carriage moves to get settled.
- Make sure the color ink cartridge label matches in their slot.
- Check for any ink cartridges are seated properly.
- Press the ink cartridge that snaps into its respective slot firmly.
- Remove the ink carriage if any ink cartridge does not snap into place.
- Gently bend the tab from the ink cartridge and reinsert it.
- Raise and lower the printhead to make sure it is down.
- Now close the ink cartridge access door.